Wednesday, August 18, 2010

update.

Time has flown by...
Our house has been full of activity this past week. Marie arrived safe and sound and I was determined to make the best of every moment with her and to ensure that she had a wonderful time visiting her American Family {that's what she calls us =) I love it!} We've been busy going to cities she's never been to - Baltimore - and done shopping in places she has -King of Prussia- {and specifically requested to visit again}. It's been a lot of fun. Plus, I've learned some French along the way!

The next 6.5 days hold a lot of activity. I'm sure I will write about our exciting adventures once life settles and I have time to reflect {which means in about 7 days}.

1 comment:

  1. Well, then. Let's get together in about 8 days. Miss you, Girl.

    ReplyDelete