Monday, August 9, 2010

2 weeks of fun

Our exchange student has arrived! We are so excited. Marie came to us last year through Nacel Open Door as an exchange student. She was here for 4 weeks and we tried to cram as much "America" into her trip as we possibly could. We went to a baseball game, Washington DC, Philadelphia and King of Prussia, plus, she experienced The 4th of July with us. We had a busy, but fun time together.

This time, her parents allowed her to travel on her own and she is visiting for a little over 2 weeks. I know we won't be able to go on major trips like we did last year, but I am trying my hardest to think of quick and relatively inexpensive things to go to and do so that this experience will not be a disappointment. But really, can you spend two weeks with the Angstadts and be bored? I don't think it's possible.

I'll keep you posted on our happenings... I'm sure we will have a great time together.

On today's agenda? The Library and grocery store... OOOh. Contain your excitement.

What do you think we should try to do?


1 comment:

  1. I actually really love the library and the grocery store.
    Thoughts on fun places to go (and I can't promise any of these ideas are good):
    -Laser Quest
    -Hiking
    -Goggleworks
    -picking at Weavers

    Okay, that's all I've got so far:).
    But really, you're right. She won't be bored at the Angstadts:).

    ReplyDelete