Monday, May 24, 2010

Let me ask you a question...

To whom ever reads my blog,

Let me ask you a question... how do you know when God is actually speaking to you?
I ask this because my husband and I have been in discussion about a possible change in our family. Now, don't jump to conclusions... it's all talk and there is a lot to think about before anything happens. But while I was contemplating this decision, I was thinking to myself/praying to God for His will to be perfectly obvious. I asked that if this is something that we should do, that I need a definite sign that Yes, This is what I want you to do. I think I even said that an email would be good... well, I didn't get an email, but I got an article in the paper this morning.

So, do I pursue? Is that my answer? It seems just too simple.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. One thing- I'm loving the comments you're leaving on my blog. I really enjoy reading what you have to say (on your blog, on mine, or anywhere else).

    Another thing- I WANT to answer your question, but I don't think I can. I think you'll figure it out, but if you don't, I'll listen while you do.

    ReplyDelete