Sunday, April 4, 2010

silence is... weird.

It's been a really long time since I sat here and wrote. I don't know why it's been so long... I guess i didn't have anything to say.

Ok, stop laughing and pick yourself up off the floor. Yes, i realize that it's a rarity that I have nothing to say, but I truly think I didn't have anything to say. I still don't, but I'm writing to let the world know that I am still kicking.

The last note I wrote saw me in some troublesome times. I am happy to report that things are not so dire right now. They're still not great, but they are better, and for that I am thankful.

Life is about to get crazy around here. Outage season is upon us and Mike is starting is dumb hours tomorrow. I am trying to stay optimistic, but this time of the year always sends me into a bad place. So, even though I don't have anything to say today, I guarantee that I will have plenty to say in the coming weeks. Luck you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jaimie, I haven't been able to comment on your blog with my new blog name, so I thought I'd try with my google name:). Of course I'm not happy about the reason you may be writing more, BUT I'm really glad to be reading more of your words soon:). I love you!

    ReplyDelete