Thursday, September 23, 2010

flashback.

have you ever seen someone from your past and your head becomes flooded with {good or bad} memories?

i just had that experience.

after work, i ran over to target to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy. i was on my way out and i looked off to the side and saw someone i knew from high school. we weren't friends. we weren't unfriendly, either. actually, she just scared the crap out of me.

i'm kind of amazed that after all these years, that one individual still had an effect on me. my stomach was actually in a knot and i darted out of there as quickly as i could. i wonder if people see me from afar and have bouts of past feelings {again, good or bad} about me? it makes me think. and definitely puts a perspective on how i live my life. what kind of 'aura' have i put out there? {and for the record, i do not believe in 'the universe', karma, or auras... it was just the only word i could think of}.






2 comments:

  1. I totally thought the post was going to be..
    "so I ran over a person at target. someone I knew..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you're supposed to wait until I'm working to pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy. Didn't you get that memo?

    ReplyDelete